Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blogging Hiatus

I guess that is how you spell "hiatus"?  Anyway, I have sort of taken a break from blogging.  One, not much is going on.  Two, I can't download any pictures still.  Others have said they are having the same problem and that Blogger is working on it.  Three, Claire is still sick.  Yes, you heard me right.  And four, I just haven't had the time. 

Claire is talking a lot and singing a lot.  She knows all of her ABC's and can recognize all of the letters.  She spells everything!  Santa is working hard to make this a fun Christmas for her.  Claire recognizes Santa, and says "Ho Ho Ho!  Merry Christmas" when she sees a picture of Santa.  We haven't taken her to see a real Santa yet this year so not sure how that will go.

Hopefully soon, I will be able to upload more pictures.  And I will have something more to say than Claire is still sick.  My brain has just not been in the writing mood! 

Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment