We've been really busy this summer having fun! I have even started a sort of "bucket list" to do before this summer is over. Here are a few of the things we are marking off our list.
1. Having fun with the bubble dog from Dr. Rachel
2. Swimming in our pool
3. Going to the NC Symphony at Tryon Palace. As you can see she ran the entire night until I stuck her back in the stroller when the music started.
4. Visiting the NC Aquarium. After we got past the terrifying water fall in the entrance way (see below) she had fun.
5. We have some pigs visiting our farm and Claire loves them.
6. Claire has a new pet - a donkey named Jack.
7. Visiting the beach for the 2nd time and actually sitting long enough for a few crackers.
We have a lot of other things on our fun list to do this summer! We are really enjoying it!
The Scott Family