Monday, July 1, 2013

Flower girl - take two

This past weekend, my brother married his best friend.  We had a blast at the wedding and reception!  Claire, once again, was one of the flower girls.  I fretted as to how she was going to get down the aisle this time as I was not walking her down.  But she did perfect and followed the older flower girl right on down the aisle with Cheerios in hand this time!  She stopped mid way of the aisle, put her hand in the air and yelled something like "yay!" then kept going.  Trent and I were SO proud!!!

Here are some pictures from the day:

Getting ready

Love those curls

me and my girl

Flower girl and bride

My beautiful new sister in law

yay!

You know we had to have our picture taken with the antique tractor

"Happily Ever After"

First dance

Claire loves her Big Daddy

DANCE

Daddy's girl

Our family

Dancing with Daddy

Fun!

Phillip and Trent (hard to believe Phillip was 10 years old when Trent and I started dating)

My little brother

My mom and her best friend
We had so much fun celebrating this new journey.  We are so proud of Phillip and Brandy!

Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment