Monday, April 29, 2013

Meowsic

So I NEVER just see something in the store and buy it for no reason.  Seriously.  I feel guilty when I spend money.  So when I was at Target and saw this "Meowsic" cat keyboard that was like $25, I just went wild and crazy and bought it for Claire.  She L.O.V.E.S. music and especially pianos/keyboards.  We had a little baby piano she still played with but I thought it was time to get her a big girl piano.  So "Meowsic" came home with me!  

And you would think I gave her the moon......




You can tell from the video why the keyboard is called "Meowsic" - as if the huge orange cat face didn't give it away too.  There is a button on the keyboard that makes all the keys play a meow noise for the notes.  Claire is obsessed with playing the piano in the meow mode.




It's been the best wild and crazy move I have made in a long time!  And I don't feel guilty about it.  She loves  Meowsic and loves playing music.  And I can't wait to see where she goes with her love for music.

Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment