I can hardly believe Claire will be 2 years old in one month. It's just crazy. We are so proud of her and all that she is!!! Here are 23 things that Claire is doing at 23 months old:
1. She is starting to repeat everything we say.
2. Claire will still only eat fruit, fruit bars, Cheerios, yogurt, cheese, pancakes, and raisins. And a few other snacky foods.
3. Claire is officially a preschooler.
4. She loves animals and books. And still loves Elmo. Her favorite toys now are books, her stethescope, stuffed animals, straws (I know they are not toys), anything that makes music, her elephant music toy, and flashcards.
5. Her hair is the most craziest hair I have ever seen, yet it is the most beautiful hair I have ever seen.
6. She has her Daddy's attitude.
7. She has her Momma's "grace" (AKA - clumsiness), but she is not as bad as her Momma.
8. She takes one afternoon nap that can be 30 minutes long or 3 hours long. You never know.
9. She sleeps through the night most nights. Other nights she wakes up a few times but can usually soothe herself back to sleep.
10. Claire is getting where she doesn't want to get out of the crib in the mornings at all. She just wants to stay in there and play.
11. Claire loves to dance and loves music. She has good rhythm.
12. She can make some hand movements when you sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Twinkle Twinkle".
13. Claire still loves to be outside. She is usually ready to play outside or go somewhere by 8 am.
14. She has finally mastered the Tupperware sippy cups but drinks her milk from a bottle before nap and bedtime.
15. She has this thing about Christmas books and toys for some reason.
16. Claire can count very well from 2 to 10.
17. She LOVES her flashcards!
18. Claire is having separation anxiety.
19. The only time Claire will let you hold her for more than 5 seconds is when she is asleep.
20. Claire loves to "help" me fold laundry (meaning after I fold it, she pulls it all down and balls it up on the floor to roll in the clean clothes).
21. Claire is very much a creature of habit - she does not like change or transition.
22. She runs pretty much every where she goes.
23. She is learning to brush her own teeth although I think it's more of just eating the toothpaste than anything else.
Happy 23 month birthday sweet girl! We love you!!
The Scott Family