Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prayers for Emma

Claire's friend Emma is at ECU this week.  She accidentally swallowed one of those small round lithium batteries and was rushed to ECU for emergency surgery to remove it.  The battery "burned" her esophagus and they are waiting to see how badly it was burned.  It could be just a surface burn, or it could be more serious.  Emma is awaiting a swallow study this morning to see the extent of the burn.  Please keep Emma and her family in your prayers!!! 

Sweet Emma after her surgery

The Scott Family

PS - I just saw on Facebook that Claire Elizabeth is having lots of seizures that her medicine will not stop, so she has been taken to the ER.  Please keep her in your prayers too!

1 comment: