Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2 year old check up

What I learned today at Claire's 2 year old check up:

- She is stronger than I thought.  Physically, I mean. She fought me and the nurses and the doctors until I was seriously sweating.  And this was just to get a height and weight.  They tried letting her stand on the scale but that was not working.  So they resorted to the baby scale of laying down.  She HATES that!  Thank God they could do the ear temperature this time.  Imagine what it was like doing the finger stick for iron check and then a flu shot in the thigh.......

- She still knows that we are at the doctor as soon as we walk in the door. 

- Claire cannot have the flu mist.  She has to have the shot. It is advised not to get the flu mist if you have heart and liver disease.  Groovy great.

- Claire weighs 30 lbs 9 oz and is 34.25 inches tall.  She is in the 67th percentile for height, 88th (I think) percentile for weight, and about 89th percentile for BMI.  She is good on all counts.

- She is right on track for where she should be.  Yay!!!

Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment