Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feeling a little better

Claire was less congested today and acted like she felt better!  We are so glad!  Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers! 

I forgot to mention yesterday that they checked her O2 sats and they were around 95%.  They are usually 99-100% but the doctor said 95 was good with Claire crying and for being so congested. 

Don't forget that Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week is February 7th through the 14th.  I hope to have some good posts planned that week.  Things have been really crazy lately with changing jobs and getting things ready for the farm this year that I haven't had time to plan what I want to do for that week  to raise awareness.  But hopefully I will come up with something!

Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment