Sunday, April 29, 2012

Busy

I feel like I am out of the loop.  I haven't been able to blog or follow anyone's blog this week.  We have just been busy with work, busy with family time, busy with life.  Sorry for no updates.  Not much really going on.  Claire is just growing and changing every day.  She has been extremely clingy to me lately and I am not sure if that is a phase or an aftermath of being sick.  I cannot even walk out of the room without having a meltdown. 

And speaking of meltdowns, she has started falling on the floor and having a hissy fit when she doesn't get her way.  Is the terrible twos starting early in our house????

We are looking forward to celebrating Connor's 4th birthday today and just taking it easy.  May is going to be a busy month, so we are trying to gear up!

Please continue to keep Ryland in your prayers.  Especially for feeding tolerance.  He seems to be doing awesome heart-wise.  And also keep Caroline and baby Conner in your prayers as she remains on bed rest. 

Hope to be better about updating this coming week!

Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment