Saturday, April 21, 2012

Farm Girl

Today we took Claire to Parker Farms to pick strawberries.  I dressed her in her cute strawberry picking dress and everything.  I just knew she would have a fun time.  I didn't expect her to actually pick strawberries, but I thought she might enjoy walking up and down the rows.  But she just wasn't into it today.  We will try again some other time!  But we had fun and did get a few pounds of strawberries.  I guess when you live on a farm, the novelty is just not the same....













This afternoon we went over again to visit Connor and Anna.  They were working hard in their yard.  After Claire did her 100 stair steps, she spotted Uncle Franky's tractor and had to "drive".  Connor joined in and showed Claire the brakes and the gas.  Anna was busy helping shovel mulch into the wheel barrow and finding worms. 








Claire then found some of Connors tractors and wanted to play.  I am thinking we need to pull out some of Trent's old tractors and give them to her.  So cute!






Claire is truly a farm girl.  There is no denying it.  And I just love that about her.

Love,

The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment