Friday, December 16, 2011

Friendly neighbors

Well, we don't technically have "neighbors" at our house, but my parents do.  And their neighbors are really, really thoughtful.  When I stopped to pick Claire up yesterday, my mom told me to look out the back windows of their house into their back yard.  My parents have a big back yard so I had no idea what to look for.  But way in the back where the yard meets the neighbors yard, was a blow up Santa.  Not just any blow up Santa!  He was on an airplane with a moving propeller!  He also had a landing strip out in front of him with flashing red and green lights. 

What was so different about this Santa is that he was in the neighbors back yard where no one could see him.  You can't ride by their house and see their hard work of putting the decorations out and lining up the lights for Santa's landing strip.  No - this neighbor did all of this work and put this Santa out there JUST FOR CLAIRE!!!!!  How nice is that?!?!  He wanted it to face my parent's house so Claire could look out and see him.  It is so thoughtful, I just don't know how to say thank you. 

We walked over to see Santa and Claire wasn't sure what to think of him, but I think she liked it.  She would have liked it better if I would have let her down on the ground to play with everything!

The kind things people do for you will always stick in your heart. 




Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment