Ways to tell if you are a blogoholic:
- You get weird looks and stares as you take 100 pictures of everything your child does each day knowing you will capture perfect pictures to blog about. You feel the need to explain to these strangers that you just "love to take pictures of everything!"
- You day dream while driving down the road of what you will title your next blog post, trying to come up with something really catchy.
- You can't wait to blog and read other blogs on your list each day and feel a sense of relief when you do.
- You see people out in public who recognize you from reading your blog and you have no idea who they are, but you are excited that someone really even reads it and cares.
- Some of your newest best friends are ones you have met through your blog and their blog. And you have never met them in person and probably never will. But that's ok.
- A lot of the people on your prayer list come from reading blogs.
I have diagnosed myself as a blogoholic.