Monday, March 5, 2012

Flower girl in training

Exciting news!  Aunt Amanda and Uncle Colby got engaged this weekend!  So much fun!  Bad thing was we all knew except Amanda for like 2 weeks and it was all I could do not to accidentally spill the beans!

Claire is excited as she hopes she will get to make an appearance as a flower girl.  Although this has not been decided, in Claire's mind, she knows she will be chosen.  ;)

We are very excited for Amanda and Colby!  Here are a few pictures from "the day" and that evening when we all went out to eat to celebrate!

THE RING!



someone is excited! 



Claire is not excited here.  She wanted Granny to hold her.


Me, my sisters, my brother, and our spouses/significant others (note to self, do not wear this outift again as it makes me look pregnant and I am not pregnant.)

The happy couple!


Claire and the future bride and groom
Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment