Thursday, May 17, 2012

Around the shop

This past weekend, Claire and I hung out at the shop with Daddy.  She loves it there.  As soon as we pull up in the driveway, she starts yelling "DA DA!" 






She chased Kit Kat all around the tractor and thought it was fun!  You can kind of see Kit Kat between Claire and the big tire. 


Claire also "jumped" up in Trent's tractor with a little assistance.



And then Kit Kat and Claire played hide and seek under the stairs to the cooler.  You can see the kitty run under the steps and Claire trying to find her.  She also says her version of "kitty kitty" about 3/4 of the way through in a sweet voice.  I just laugh and laugh everytime I hear her giggle.  So pure. 


I'm glad we got this video because, unfortunately, Kit Kat was hit on the highway we think sometime on Sunday.  :( 


Love,
The Scott Family


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute - I love her little self next to that BIG tire!!

    ReplyDelete