Friday, May 11, 2012

Beautiful life of baby Conner

Please continue to pray for baby Conner's family as they learn life without him here on Earth with them.  They had his funeral yesterday and played this timeline video (link below) there.  Be sure to have a box of kleenex with you when you watch this.  I bawled like a huge baby. 

Caroline and her family want to spread Conner's story and share with others their faith in God through this whole journey.  Please feel free to share her blog and Conner's story with others. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_LMk_6go_U&feature=share

This family has such strong faith and I admire them for that.  Conner's story also reminds me of how many babies are born too early and do not make it.  It makes me want to squeeze my "born too early" baby and never let go.  Never take life for granted. 

Love,
The Scott Family

No comments:

Post a Comment