We have been told at Duke that when you are getting ready to take your baby home, you don't tell them that. You tell them you are going to the zoo. Over the past day and night, we have heard we are going to be taking Claire to the zoo pretty soon. I have even heard as early as today. But I am hoping they will wait to give us our zoo tickets until tomorrow. I haven't packed up anything at Julie's where I have been staying for the past 3 months. Plus I haven't been to a local fire department to get her car seat installed yet. Don't get me wrong - I am ready to put her in our car and hit the road! But I hope they give us a definite date this morning and then we can start getting prepared. I plan to be at the hospital by 8 am so I can be there for rounds to hear the plan for going to the zoo. If they say today, then we will make a mad dash of some sorts! I guess we don't really need much when going to the zoo! So we will see. But at least we know we may be making a trip to the zoo in the next few days....... There is nothing definite about this trip, that's for sure!
The Scott Family