Saturday, December 18, 2010

Possible CT scan on Monday

Today has been a pretty good day.  Aunt Amanda graduated from NC State today!  We are so proud of her!  Claire would have definitely been there if she could have been!

Claire has had a good day today.  I had planned to go up after lunch, but it started snowing and sleeting heavily, so I decided that driving would not be the smartest thing.  Claire has a good nurse today and has been receiving lots of attention, so I am sure she is ok! 

Our favorite doctor called us today during graduation and said that she had heard back last night from the liver surgeon.  From what I understand, they want to do a CT scan on Monday of the cysts to get more pictures with contrast.  She also said the surgeon may be able to meet with me on Monday!  So we will see!  The doctor had sent the surgeon my list of 30 questions, so she should have time to review them before we meet. 

Below are some of the pictures from the past few days.  Hope you enjoy them!!

Love,

The Scott Family







2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, Thank you so much for the Christmas card! Claire is absolutely adorable!! She is sooo lucky to have you and Trent for parents! We are so happy you came by and we can keep in touch. I love these pictures!! We will keep praying for all of you! Tell grandma hello too.
    Take Care,
    Christin, Dan and Remi

    P.S. Remi says hello to Claire! She misses her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pics!!! Claire is the sweetest Xmas present. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete