Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Short post with pictures

Today was another good day for Claire.  She is eating and growing - just what the doctor ordered!  She weighs about 2020 grams tonight - I think that converts close to 4 lbs 7.5 oz.  She also had her head ultrasound today and the doctor said it looked good.  There was no new brain bleeds or anything that showed up.  And the bleed that they saw a month ago is still there but has not gotten bigger and has started to dissolve.  Claire also had her first eye exam to check for Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) and any other eye issues.  The doctor said her eyes looked good and there was no sign of ROP.   They will do a routine eye exam every so often up to 41 weeks.  I watched the eye exam, but wish I had not!  It was terrible to watch!  I am not a fan of eye balls anyway.....  Oh, and they moved Claire back to the TCN tonight as well!

Enjoy the pictures of the past few days!

Love,
The Scott Family

Yummy!

our sweet baby girl

Aunt Mimi, Claire, and Mommy

bright eyes

My new feeding tube since I ripped the other one out....

Eskimo kisses

my bassinet

saying goodnight

My new blanket from Mrs. Cathy and Mr. Claude

My nurse put my blanket in my bassinet for me to sleep on!

Claire Bear's bottle warmer

No comments:

Post a Comment